What are you looking for in a nutrition, health and wellness copywriter?
- Are you looking for someone who understands the intricacies of human physiology, who can concisely communicate the role of nutrition, and fitness in health and wellness?
- Do you need someone who can translate complex ideas into motivational content that empowers readers to take action?
- Or, maybe you’re looking for someone who can leverage SEO best practices to get the most out of each article.
None of these attributes are enough, when isolated.
Instead, you need someone with all of these skills who can craft compelling content that satisfies search engines, and connects with readers.
That’s where I fit in. And, here’s why…
I’m Specialized in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology
I’m a Registered Dietitian and ACSM certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist, with a master’s level degree in Nutrition and Exercise.
I’m Rooted In SEO
With a foundation in nutrition and exercise science, I take a no BS approach to health and wellness copywriting, and thoroughly research the content I write to ensure it’s backed by science.
Prior to pursuing nutrition and exercise, I did SEO and online marketing for 10+ years. During that time, I honed my writing skills to connect with customers and compel them to take action. I’ve created content blog strategies, crafted email campaigns, written whitepapers, articles, and ads.
Health & Wellness Writing Samples
Before you hire someone, it’s always a good idea to see some samples. Here’s a taste of some of my paste articles and blog posts I’ve written for health and wellness related brands.
- A Comprehensive Guide to the 4 Best Natural Sweeteners
- What are the Benefits of Turmeric?
- How to Pack the Best Snacks for a Day Hike
- Can Protein Help Curb Your Appetite?
- What We Will Eat in the Future… According to Snowpiercer
- Why You Should Eat Protein with Your Carbs
- A Comprehensive Guide to Overfishing
- Is Plant Protein Healthier than Animal Protein
- Intuitive Eating Basics
- 8 Tips and Tricks for Optimal Vegan Nutrition
- How to Set Achievable Fitness Goals for Summer
- An Introduction to Interval Training
- Why Exercise Alone is Not Enough
Relationships & Wellness
Need a Health and Wellness Copywriter?
Do you have a project you need a writer for? I have over 10 years of experience in marketing, SEO, and copywriting. I combine that with an education in Nutrition and Exercise physiology, to create compelling content that connects with readers, and satisfies the search engines.
If you have a project, I’d love to hear about it. Contact me.