What are you looking for in a nutrition copywriter?
- Are you looking for someone who understands human nutrition, and who can clearly explain complex topics in a conversational tone?
- Do you need someone who can motivate readers to take action?
- Or, maybe you want someone who writes according to SEO best practices, so you’re content actually gets picked up by search engines.
Let me guess. You’re not looking for any ONE of these… you want a nutrition copywriter who has all of these skills. You want a copywriter who has specialty knowledge in nutrition, and who can write content that satisfies search engines and readers alike.
That’s where I fit in. And, here’s why…
1) I am a Registered Dietitian, with a Master’s Degree in Nutrition
When I set out to study nutrition, it wasn’t enough to take a class or two. I wanted to be a credible expert. So, I became a Registered Dietitian, graduating summa cum laude with a master’s degree in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology.
I’m also an ACSM certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist, which means I understand the interrelationship between nutrition, exercise, and human performance.
I take a no BS approach to nutrition copywriting, and thoroughly research each piece of content I write to ensure it’s backed by science. That’s my no “bro science” guarantee.
2) My Background is in SEO
Before I was a dietitian, I did SEO and online marketing for 10+ years at both startups and marketing agencies.
So, not only do I have the knowledge and experience in nutrition to During that time, I honed my writing skills to connect with customers and compel them to take action. I’ve created content blog strategies, crafted email campaigns, written whitepapers, articles, and ads.
3) My Goal is to Connect with Readers
Words are useless unless they reach people, and connect with them. Writing SEO optimized content is one of the best ways to reach people, but it doesn’t guarantee you’ll connect with them.
That’s why every time I sit down to write, I envision sitting across from my intended reader. I want to have a conversation with that person, make them comfortable, and empower them to take action.
As a clinical dietitian, I’ve actually had those in-person nutrition conversations. I know what builds connection, and motivates people to put nutrition information into action. And, I put that into my writing.
Nutrition Copywriting Samples
Before you hire a nutrition copywriter, I recommend looking at some samples. Here are a variety of samples I’ve written.
- A Comprehensive Guide to the 4 Best Natural Sweeteners
- What are the Benefits of Turmeric?
- How to Pack the Best Snacks for a Day Hike
- Can Protein Help Curb Your Appetite?
- What We Will Eat in the Future… According to Snowpiercer
- Why You Should Eat Protein with Your Carbs
- A Comprehensive Guide to Overfishing
- Is Plant Protein Healthier than Animal Protein
- Intuitive Eating Basics
- 8 Tips and Tricks for Optimal Vegan Nutrition
- How to Set Achievable Fitness Goals for Summer
- An Introduction to Interval Training
- Why Exercise Alone is Not Enough
Relationships & Wellness
Need a Nutrition Copywriter?
Do you have a project you need a writer for? I have over 10 years of experience in marketing, SEO, and copywriting. I combine that with an education in Nutrition and Exercise physiology, to create compelling content that connects with readers, and satisfies the search engines.
If you have a project, I’d love to hear about it. Contact me.